Kingdom of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Heaven

Forum for the alliance in the online game called stargatewars.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InR
Private
Private
InR

NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Empty
PostSubject: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Here's a deal

Me and my officer thc4life had attacks from [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] member's so we made peace with them affter serveral messages. so here is last message:

Message text:

its a her, and i was wondering if yous would like to have a NAP peace treaty with us, and yes i\'ll stop her, that way we have no more problems?

From Princess_Skylar

So what is NAP, i am not avare of this funciton....
Back to top Go down
telin
Seargent
Seargent

PostSubject: Re: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Ok first off a NAP is a no attack policy, secondly i hope you have read the in-game mess, some of the story that you have posted is true but im getting a little different bits of the story saying that after peace had been set you attacked them, now im in contact with there alliance leader but first i will need the full story from you, cause the mess i have recived from them is saying you may get massed big time. So if you can let me no exactly what has happened then i will sor this out.
Back to top Go down
purga
Admin
purga

PostSubject: Re: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:30 pm

i am ready to help you if you will go to war, or i can just mass them by myself Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://kofh.rpg-board.net
telin
Seargent
Seargent

PostSubject: Re: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:34 pm

cheers purga if it does go to that then you'l be the first to no but in the mean time i will deal with it
Back to top Go down
Soulbourne
Seargent
Seargent

PostSubject: Re: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:15 pm

I'll help mass, I have so many unused ATs....
Back to top Go down
InR
Private
Private
InR

PostSubject: Re: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:44 pm

i think it wont be problems anymore with this alliance....we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]   NAP?? with  [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP?? with [ [Gã£äçtí© Máfìä] ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Heaven :: Alliance Relations and Negotiations :: Alliance Relations-
Jump to: